MembersENHR has about 1.000 members from in- and outside Europe. These consist of institutional, associated and individual members.
- Universities (departments)
- Research institues or centres related to housing
- Other organizations that conduct housing research
- Central government institutions related to housing
- Housing finance institutions
- Municipal and other public housing providers
- Associations of tenants
- Interest organizations of homeless and disadvantaged groups
- House building institutions, building industry
- Research funding and knowledge building institutions
- Professional organizations linked to housing sector (architects, planners,...)
- Any other institutions, agencies and associations of practicioners in housing who utilize research in various ways but do not conduct housing research
More information about the ENHR membership can be found here.